Stop smoking cannabis now or face severe health problems. No matter what you have heard before, smoking cannabis is a dangerous habit that can be quite costly from a health perspective. Cannabis contains harmful chemicals that affect your lungs and respiratory system. For people that have been smoking this drug on a regular basis for 10 or more years you may be experiencing the following problems;
Heavy breathing, wheezing and a strong cough
- Chronic bronchitis. Have you got buy weed online uk a chest x-ray done recently?
- Memory loss. Are you more forgetful? Do you have a lack of concentration?
- Tiredness. Do you feel tired all the time, no drive and no energy?
- Do you feel anxiety, depression and seriously unwell?
- Are you pregnant and smoking cannabis? Stop now. Your fetus may be affected by cannabis smoking.
- Smoking marijuana has a negative influence on fertility
If you stop smoking marijuana there are withdrawal symptoms you need to be aware of. For example, you may feel angry and very irritable. The high you used to get from smoking the drug has stopped. What you need to do is replace that feeling you used to get from smoking marijuana with another activity, get a positive high feeling from doing something else. You may think this is impossible to do, but in reality this can be done. You need to realize that when you were born you were not smoking drugs. It is not something that is natural to the human body. It is a habit you have become addicted to over time.